Set in a futuristic utopia, an elite peacekeeping force thwarts the rumblings of civil war. But deception within the ranks has caused two members of the most feared unit to strike out on their own. Now stranded on an abandoned paradise, Grayson Hunt and Ishi Sato find themselves surrounded by hordes of mutants and flesh eating gangs. They survive on two objectives: get off the planet alive and extract revenge on the man who sent them there. As Grayson Hunt, players wield an arsenal of over-the-top combat moves and outrageously large guns that feed into Bulletstorm’s distinct ‘skillshot’ system producing unprecedented levels of frantic gameplay and yell-inducing satisfaction.
Bulletstorm is a first-person shooter (FPS) in which players find themselves stranded on a planet that although once an adult-oriented paradise planet, is now hell incarnate, complete with savage mutants and flesh-eating gangs. The goal is simple: survive, escape the planet and pay back the SOB who sent you there. Additional features include deep 2-4 player support, a wide variety of ways to defeat enemies both large and small, an impressive arsenal of weapons and a Marvel Comics written storyline.
Set in a futuristic utopia, an elite peacekeeping force thwarts the rumblings of civil war. But deception within the ranks has caused two members of the most feared unit, Dead Echo, to strike out on their own. Now washed-up mercenaries turned space pirates, Grayson Hunt and Ishi Sato's latest quest for a quick buck goes south. Stumbling upon their ex-commander's warship, the Ulysses, Grayson engages this behemoth head-on. Outmanned and outgunned, his only option is to ram the Ulysses in a suicidal bid at redemption. Narrowly surviving a crash landing and now stranded on the abandoned paradise planet of Stygia, Grayson and Ishi find themselves surrounded by hordes of mutants and flesh-eating gangs. They survive on two objectives: get off the planet alive and exact revenge on the man who sent them there.
Unleash a Bulletstorm with Grayson and crew.
Frantic FPS Fun
Taking the role of Grayson Hunt, wield over-the-top combat moves and some of the most uniquely innovative weapons ever seen in a first person shooter that all feed into Bulletstorm's distinct 'skillshot' system for unprecedented levels of frantic gameplay. Unleash the Bulletstorm.
- Incredible New "Skillshot" System - Combine outrageous gunplay with Bulletstorm's unique kick, slide and leash mechanics as you kill with skill. Every enemy presents a new opportunity for stylish, over-the-top and ever increasingly bloody ways to take them down.
- The Circle of Awesome - Kill with skill to rack up the points. Cash in these points for upgrades. Use these upgrades to pull off even bigger and better "skillshots" and earn even more points. Bulletstorm's upgrade system truly is a circle of awesome that rewards players who kill in the most creative ways.
- Badass Weaponry - From your trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstorm delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen that truly put the fun back into the First Person Shooter.
- A Pulp Sci-fi Adventure - Featuring a script by the acclaimed Marvel Comics writer Rick Remender (The Punisher), Bulletstorm takes you on a journey filled with plot twists and turns from betrayal to revenge and ultimately redemption.
- A Dangerous Planet of Forgotten Paradise - Travel from scorched desserts to tropical forests and an adult playground resort on a beautifully realized paradise defiled, delivered by the power of the Unreal Engine.
Bulletstorm - Limited Edition
Pre-order Bulletstorm before February 22, 2011 and recieve an automatic upgrade to Bulletstorm - Limited Edition, which includes:
- Deadly Peace Maker Carbine
- Additional boots and armor
- 25,000 experience points to use right off the bat
- Visual upgrades for the iconic leash
System Requirements Minimum
- OS - Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista
- Processor - 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent
- RAM - 512 MB
- Hard Drive - 6.5 GB
- Video Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent
- Other - Supported videocards: nVidia GeForce 3 series or better, excluding GeForce 4MX model series, ATI Radeon9500 series or better, keyboard, mouse
- OS - Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista
- Processor - 2.4+ GHz Intel; 2.0+ Ghz AMD
- RAM - 1 MB
- Hard Drive - 12 GB free hard drive space
- Video Card - 128 MB or greater NVIDIA GeForce 6600+, ATI X700+
Amazing graphics quality.
Kill with skill at each turn.
A planet full of dangers.
2-4 multiplayer support.