They are mouthwatering, appetizing and delicate, at the same time working wonders for your health life to give you the ultimate results that are something to write home about. Join me for a moment as I take you down through this review lane of the health nutritional gels. To begin with, I have this tangy yet sweeter supplement called PowerBar Power Gel Concentrated Carbohydrate Gel, Double Caffeine, Tangerine
, 1.44-Ounce Packets (Pack of 24) that is packed with the added health benefits such as the carbohydrates blend offers a gradual release for short and long term energy. This palm sized packet of 24 power gels has got the power to provide you with the carbs and electrolytes of a high-end sports drink as an athlete person. This power gel contains all the electrolytes of a sports drink plus four times the sodium of other gel supplements, Powerbar Gel speeds more energy to your muscles through a unique C2 MAX higher-octane carbohydrate blend formula. Complex carbohydrates constitute 80 percent of each gel packet, while simple carbohydrates make up the remaining 20 percent. DV antioxidant vitamins C and E help combat free radicals that are produced during exercise, while sodium potassium and chloride electrolytes help maintain hydration and neuromuscular functioning. Also, these gels contain little to no fat, and are available in both non-caffeinated and caffeinated flavors. With its 110-120 calories of carbohydrates, this gel is an ideal source of immediate energy during intense athletic activity.
Besides this one above you can be spoiled for choice with this one called Clif Shot Gel Double Espresso
which has the best taste on your palette and from the onwards you will be hooked to utilize it religiously. This health gel supplement is the all-natural and organic easily-digested source of carbohydrates and electrolytes for athletes during activity and for people who lacks endurance when working out. Something to write home about this product is the fact that it is the only energy gel made with 90 percent organic ingredients giving athletes essential natural nutrition for performance. Regarding this particular product please be in the know that due to some certain stringent conditions, this item may not be delivered before Christmas. So make means to order it on time, even now to avoid disappointments.
Take time by the forelock to consciously make judgment as to which nutritional gels would go in hand with your health needs by simply logging to our site at wantitall.co.za to have all of these and more that will assist you to reach your New Year health resolutions. That is all it takes, for your own health.
Date Added: 07 December 2010 16:43:00