Super Street Fighter IV - Xbox 360
If you have played this classic videogame of Super Street Fighter
before you will consent with me when I say that it is one of the incredible videogames of all time. The content is still fierce and action packed with more focus on the latest features that moves on with the times. Even if you never had the chance to play it before you still stand the great chance of learning the trade and effectively master it as it simply offer you the room for improvement. In this latest edition of street fighter you will come across the new technique that definitely the fighting game genre with classic 2D Street Fighter fighting action, a host of new and returning characters, more advanced online gameplay, enhanced ultra combo system and more. Super Street Fighter IV features the full roster of 25 characters from Street Fighter IV such as Ryu, Ken, Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte, and Rufus, while adding about eight new characters to the world of Street Fighter IV.
The impressive new roster includes classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like T. Hawk, DeeJay, Guy, Cody and Adon as well as all-new characters such as the mysterious and deadly female fighter, Juri. The addition of Juri also brings another first to the Street Fighter franchise as she is the first fighter in series history to utilize the legendary Tae Kwon Do fighting style. Beyond characters, Super Street Fighter IV adds an enhanced Ultra Combo system as well as major enhancements to the online and offline gameplay modes introduced in Street Fighter IV. With regards to that here are the fantastic features that you can find in this videogame: more classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers, including favorites DeeJay, T Hawk, Guy, Cody and Adon, Bonus Stages: Return of the classic car and barrel bonus stages made popular in Street Fighter II
both available in arcade and challenge modes: Car Stage
- Annihilate the car with regular and special moves before the time runs out.Barrel Stage
- Players are given 20 barrels and must destroy as many as they can within the time limit. Also it has Enhanced online play featuring new modes such as: Team Battles
- Up to eight players can participate in 2 vs. 2, 3 vs. 3, or 4 vs. 4 team elimination battles.Endless Battle
- Up to eight players can participate in an endless elimination online match where the winner stays on and plays against the next player in true arcade fashion. Spectators can also chat with each other as they watch the match.Replay Channel
- Players can view recorded matches and discuss the match while watching replays of great matches from players around the world.
All of these features and more can be viewed or experienced tangibly when you order one of its latest copies at our exclusive online store wantitall.co.za that retails it at the unbeatable price in the market. So where does that leave you?