1. How do I know if buying from you is safe?
We are a certified safe site by VISA and Mastercard. All of our credit card transactions are handled by Virtual Card Services. We don't store your
credit card information on our site at all, thus making it 100% safe for you.
2. I don't have a credit card, or don't want to use my credit card for online purchases, what can I do? We accept EFT and direct bank deposit as valid forms of payment. We do not accept cheques. Our banking details are:
Bank: First National Bank
Acc Type: Cheque Account
Branch: Melrose Arch
Branch Code: 254405
Please note however, you need to place an order with us through our website first. This will let us give you an order number to use as a reference on your transaction
3. I see that your DVD's/console games are zoned for region 1. Can I still use them on my locally bought console/player?
A lot of modern DVD players can play DVDs irrespective of their region. It's best to check with the supplier of your DVD player before purchasing a DVD from
us. With regards to console games, locally bought games will not work on imported consoles and visa versa.
4. Do your prices include VAT? Our prices are all inclusive of VAT
5. What exactly do you mean by 'Working Days'? A working day is any day of the week from Monday to Friday
6. I'm trying to decide between two products. Which is the better of the two? We stock about 14 million various products on our site, and we thus understand that narrowing out to two that you want is still an achievement.
Unfortunately though, with so many products in stock, it's difficult to professionally advise you on which product to buy exactly. The best is to do some
online research before a purchase is made.
7. Why don't you have a phone number listed on your site? Due to the overwhelming number of calls we received, we decided to remove our telephone number so we could manage enquiries through email. Please send a mail through our "Contact Us" section, and we will be sure to get back to you ASAP.
8. Do you guys charge a delivery fee and if you do, why isn't it displayed? We do charge a delivery fee for items. The reason why we don't display it is due to it being calculated partially by the total weight of your order and
then the rest is determined by where it has to ship to in South Africa.
9. Can you ship directly to me or must I collect my order from the post office? We will ship anywhere in South Africa, directly to your door or your place of work, whichever suits you. We also ship to farms, but this will increase
the delivery fee. The only locations we will not ship to our private bags or PO boxes, where a person is not available to accept the order
10. Can you tell me on which day exactly I will receive my item? Unfortunately we cannot give you an exact delivery date. This is due to items often being held up in customs, a factor which we have no control over.
We do promise to get your item to you as soon as it has cleared customs.
11. Do you have a specific item in stock? With having 14 million products made available to you, it is impossible for us to keep stock of a specific item. We don't keep any items in South Africa
and all our items are imported directly from the USA. Our local offices here are concerned with logistics and administration. But any item we have listed on our
site is currently reflecting as in stock at our overseas supplier and ready to be imported as soon as you've placed your order. It does occur rarely that
simultaneous orders or the fact that a supplier has not updated their stock count causes an order to be canceled due to this, albeit very rarely.
12. What guarantee do I have that you are going to delivery my order? We offer a 100% guarantee we will deliver your order to you. If for some reason you don't receive your order, we will replace it at our cost.
13. Why do prices fluctuate on your site? Our associate agreement with Amazon.com and other suppliers sees us getting our prices directly from the US, therefore we have an almost immediate
price change when the Rand/Dollar fluctuates in any way. This change is then almost immediately reflected on our systems, which our customers see as well.
14. Why are some of our prices much more expensive than the local stores? Due to the fact that we import everything from the USA, some items that are available locally may be cheaper due to the high costs associated with importation.
If a product is manufactured locally, it will certainly be cheaper to buy it from your local store rather than importing it.
15. I think you have a pricing mistake on one of your items, is this possible? Yes, sometimes our suppliers provide us with incorrect product information, this can drastically affect the pricing on a product.
If you feel a product has been incorrectly priced, please send en email to Enquiries@wantitall.co.za with a link to the product.
16. My Item has a status 'In Customs'. It has been like this for a long time. What gives? Customs reserves the right to detain any shipment for inspection for up to 20 working days. WantItAll queries all detained shipments daily and has a team dedicated to releasing the shipments as soon as possible. Depending on how busy customs is and how under staffed they are, will determine how long the shipment stays in customs. Often customs will loose paperwork or request the same information 3 or 4 times in a row. While this is frustrating it is a common occurance which we deal with as a matter of urgency.
17. My item has arrived damaged or is not what I ordered. What now? We guarantee that your order will arrive at your door in perfect condition and will be what you ordered. If your order arrives damaged or is not what you ordered you have a 48 hour window period to contact us to arrange a return. If you contact us after the 48 hour window period you will not be able to return the product unless it is an incorrect item that was delivered. Be advised using or opening an item may void this returns policy.
18. What should I do when my suburb doesn't appear when I enter my postal code? If your postal code does not add your suburb to the drop-down list, you may be using the incorrect postal code - bear in mind the street postal code is what links to the suburb. If you
are unsure please consult the South African Post office site to confirm your postal code. There is of course a chance that we do not have the postal code in our system - in such an
event, please contact us on email@example.com so we can query our couriers as to whether they deliver to this area. Depending on their response we will add the postal code and suburb to our system.
19. What should I do if I have forgotten my password? Click Log In, then click on the "Forgot Password" link located at the bottom left of the log-in box. Once you have entered your email address in the pop-up box you will recieve an email from us with a link to reset your password (if you do not receive an email, please check your spam folder). Click the link in the email and enter your new password in the pop-up box. That's it. Note: please make sure you use this link within an hour as it will expire.
20. Which web browsers can I use to view your site? We support modern web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 8 and newer. However, we do not support some older web browsers such as Internet Explorer 7 and older. If you do encounter any browser related problems, please
try downloading a newer version or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can explore the problem.