"This bag is great for multiple color projects. Easily fits six yarn skeins standing on end and has grommets on top to feed the yarn through. No more tangles and I can take even a big project with me." - from customer Leah
on Feb 11, 2017Durable, yet stylishMade with durable canvas, this bag was built to last while not weighing you down. All at the same time keeping little hands and paws out.No project? No problem. Because of the dimension, this bag will store flat easily and pack away until your creative vibes are flowing.
Complete snag free experience
Six 1.25 inch (.75 inch hole) grommets are symmetrically placed on the lid to prevent any snags and independent holes ensure no tangles or twisting on the inside while creating.
All angles considered
In our opinion, many yarn drums seem to have too much extra space even while full of yarn. So, we chopped the top and made a perfect fit. Only 10.5 inches heigh, the top of the bag will sit closer to your skeins providing a smooth transition.
But where do I store my project and accessories? Three large pockets should have you covered. Two pouch pockets (7"x6.5"), one zipped and one open. Plus one double flat pocket with built in pencil pockets.
1 Short handle at the top
- 1 Large Bag - 10.5 inches high x 10 inch wide
- Six 1.25 inch metal grommets in lid
- 3 large pockets (one zippered) - 6.5 inch high x 7 inches long
- 4 pencil pockets for hooks or needles - 5.5 inches high
- 1 Removable divider
This yarn bag has the ability to hold:
- 1 Adjustable + Detachable Shoulder Strap
- 50 inches long x 1 inch wide with swivel hooks
- Either 6 normal skeins of yarn, 10-15 yarn balls, or 3 one pound skeins
- All other small notions/accessories